Gareth A Hopkins
email: gareth@grthink.com

These pages will be kept updated with forthcoming gallery shows and news on completed artwork.

Pages from my ongoing surreal/abstracted comic 'The Intercorstal' can be found here: The Intercorstal

My deviantart gallery, chock-full of my art, can be found here: grthink

Stories from my (old) walk to and from work can be found here: Trolleys In Odd Places

Tuesday 22 December 2009

"Conversation" postcards 1-4

This is a photograph showing examples of the postcards that I've been working on for the last few weeks. There are various sets, this one entitled 'Conversation', as each postcard represents...well, a conversation.

I've got almost thirty postcards drawn up now, and I'm a little unsure of what to do with them. In the past I've done runs of postcards explicitly to send out as freebies to whoever wants them, and I might still do that. But I'd like to do something more with them.

And I'm not going to do much of anything with them until I've got my scanner working again, that's for certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment