Gareth A Hopkins
email: gareth@grthink.com

These pages will be kept updated with forthcoming gallery shows and news on completed artwork.

Pages from my ongoing surreal/abstracted comic 'The Intercorstal' can be found here: The Intercorstal

My deviantart gallery, chock-full of my art, can be found here: grthink

Stories from my (old) walk to and from work can be found here: Trolleys In Odd Places

Monday 14 December 2009

Colaboratay

Recently I've started a new blog with my friend Daryl Morris, called Colaboratay. The idea is that one of us starts a picture off, posts it to the blog, the other picks it up and adds to it, posts their new version up, and so on.

We've not been going very long, but it's produced some interesting ideas already, and as each project continues I think the ideas are going to get both more concrete and also more outlandish.

Here's the current stages of the two projects currently underway:
Unknown Stage 2, most recently worked on by me.


Zeal Stage 4, most recently worked on by Daryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment