Gareth A Hopkins
email: gareth@grthink.com

These pages will be kept updated with forthcoming gallery shows and news on completed artwork.

Pages from my ongoing surreal/abstracted comic 'The Intercorstal' can be found here: The Intercorstal

My deviantart gallery, chock-full of my art, can be found here: grthink

Stories from my (old) walk to and from work can be found here: Trolleys In Odd Places

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Art giveaway! As in, free art by me. And Clay Disarray.

A little while ago I was lucky enough to win a giveaway by the exemplary Lizzie Campbell (aka Clay Disarray) who sent me some very, very lovely greetings cards. Because of a balls-up with postage, I actually got two lots, and so now have a fair few of Lizzie's greetings cards.


And I thought it would be nice to share the love a little bit. So what I'm doing is this: email me at gareth@grthink.com if you'd like a free greetings card by Lizzie which contains an original likely-to-never-be-reproduced drawing of something (dunno what yet) by me. You'll need to include a postal address, obviously.

You should know what my drawings look like -- if not, scroll up and down here for a little while or go somewhere like my Deviantart pages.

Um, that's it.

Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment