Gareth A Hopkins
email: gareth@grthink.com

These pages will be kept updated with forthcoming gallery shows and news on completed artwork.

Pages from my ongoing surreal/abstracted comic 'The Intercorstal' can be found here: The Intercorstal

My deviantart gallery, chock-full of my art, can be found here: grthink

Stories from my (old) walk to and from work can be found here: Trolleys In Odd Places

Wednesday 9 September 2015

The Intercortal Dot Com

If you've not guessed from the title, The Intercorstal now has its own website: intercorstal.com

With 'After Smith' opening to the public in a couple of days time it seemed like a good time to give the project its own place, with room for it to grow, as well as to properly collect everything I've done so far.

You should have a look, it's alright.

Below are the two 'After Smith' comparison pages I've been sending out.

I'll tell you what, quietly: I'm really, really happy with how 'After Smith' has come out.



No comments:

Post a Comment