Gareth A Hopkins
email: gareth@grthink.com

These pages will be kept updated with forthcoming gallery shows and news on completed artwork.

Pages from my ongoing surreal/abstracted comic 'The Intercorstal' can be found here: The Intercorstal

My deviantart gallery, chock-full of my art, can be found here: grthink

Stories from my (old) walk to and from work can be found here: Trolleys In Odd Places

Monday 24 June 2013

Mr Soft

A little while ago I was posting WIP's and other information about some illustrations I'd done of the character Mr Soft... well, here they are. The zine they were done for didn't get printed for the same reasons many of these things don't and there's no hard feelings.

I've posted the final black&white versions, with some info about Mr Soft himself at the Abstract Comics blog: http://abstractcomics.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/mr-soft.html

And I've posted the cropped colour versions to my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.502982049774027.1073741831.203955136343388&type=1

SO to keep things interesting, what I'm posting here are the rough, untouched scans, which have their own charm. They were made on A3 paper, if that helps make sense of them at all.





No comments:

Post a Comment